NCM, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was organized on October 5, 2006 and began operations on February 13, 2007 upon completion of its IPO. NCM, Inc. is a holding company that manages its consolidated subsidiary, NCM LLC. NCM, Inc. has no business operations or material assets other than its cash and ownership interest of approximately 48.8% of the common membership units in NCM LLC as of December 27, 2018. NCM LLC's other members, Cinemark and Regal, two of the three largest motion picture exhibition companies in the U.S., held the remaining 51.2% of NCM LLC's common membership units as of December 27, 2018. NCM, Inc.'s primary source of cash flow from operations is distributions from NCM LLC pursuant to the NCM LLC operating agreement. NCM, Inc. also receives management fees pursuant to a management services agreement with NCM LLC in exchange for providing specific management services to NCM LLC.
We are America's Movie Network. As the #1 weekend network for Millennials (age 18-34) in the U.S., NCM is the connector between brands and movie audiences.
We currently derive revenue principally from the sale of advertising to national, regional and local businesses in Noovie, our cinema advertising and entertainment pre-show seen on movie screens across the U.S. We also sell advertising on our Lobby Entertainment Network ("LEN"), a series of strategically-placed screens located in movie theater lobbies, as well as other forms of advertising and promotions in theater lobbies. In addition, we sell online and mobile advertising across our Noovie digital products as well as through our Cinema Accelerator digital product to reach entertainment audiences beyond the theater.